Directions to reach us:
– From the central train station of Santa Maria Novella, we recommend a leisurely walk (15 minutes) or a taxi (5 minutes).
1. Exit the train station on the left side near McDonalds and the Pharmacy.
2. Turn right and walk through the square Piazza della Stazione, past Piazza dell’Unità Italiana and take Via de’ Panzani until it becomes Via de Cerretani.
3. Continue on Via de Cerretani which leads you to Piazza del Duomo.
4. At this point keep walking, with the Duomo on your right side, until it is fully behind you.
5. There are streets connected at this piazza, you will turn left on street behind the Duomo, named Via dell’Orioulo.
6. Walk down this street, and make the second left onto Borgo Pinti. We are at #15 on the left side of the street.
– From the airport “G. Galilei” in Pisa, we recommend the train to Florence Santa Maria Novella leaving every hour.
– From the airport “A. Vespucci” in Florence, take a taxi directly to #15 Borgo Pinti (approx. 20 minutes), or the shuttle bus to the train station Santa Maria Novella.
– By car*, from the south exit the A1 highway at “Firenze Impruneta” and those traveling from the North to exit at “Firenze Nord”. From there, follow directions towards “Firenze Centro.”
*Please note: Only pre-authorized vehicles are allowed inside Florence’s traffic-limited zone. Should you require this service and/or access to our parking lot along with your reservation, please contact us for pricing and instructions.
Click Here to Request Rates and Availability